Site Resolution Plan
Site Resolution Plan
Lawlor Burns project delivery.
- The potential project (usually off market) having undergone a very detailed due diligence, including a financial appraisal that gives the current values, break up values and eventual sales values of the project along with an outline roadmap to achieve same.
- Legal, Title and all contractual matters such as easements, rights of way, wayleaves, restrictive covenants.
- Full review of all statutory consents and identify any compliance issues that prevent the future sale or leasing of the development.
- Full due diligence and professionally produced cost plan for either new build or the rehabilitation of a development with unfinished building works.
- A full project plan for the delivery of the development, including any statuary issues and identifying all costs associated with completing the developments up to the point of sale.
In summary the team implements the roadmap – project plan and begins the process of de-risking the development along with enhancing the value of same, up to and beyond the expected returns.
On appointment the Lawlor Burns Team immediately deployed as follows.
- A full detailed survey of every unit and all site services was carried out along with a unit by unit detailed cost plan of the works required to bring same to a saleable level of finish.
As part of this process reengage where possible the original Architects and civil- structural engineers, this insured that the certificate of compliance required by the legal team could be completed and made good for contract.
- An immediate clean-up of the development including engagement with the resident’s association and a full overhaul of the estates appearance and landscaping.
- Resolve any breaches in planning compliance particularly in the site services, by engagement with the local authority agree a full site resolution plan, including the agreement of a development bond and all outstanding planning conditions.
- We re-establish the developments registration under the HomeBond scheme where available.