Lawlor Burns Can assess your building or project and provide you with a feasibility report.
- Advantages of day one BIM design and modelling.
- Off site manufacturing of building components
- Programme and cost advantages over traditional construction.
- Technology integration and associated improvements in facility management, energy efficiency, future proofing, building security, health and safety and end user interface.
Using our partner company, the digit group and their proprietary 3D software we can analyse all of the above and provide clients real time monitoring of their building performance and progress from the early stages of design to being fully operational.
Orbi® is a browser-based, 3D real time environment that enables you to communicate, coordinate and collaborate in an easy to use, engaging and affordable experience. Orbi is the flagship technology of the digit group that drives the creation and innovation of solutions in the form of 3D Apps for your projects, Smart Buildings and Smart Cities. Orbi leverages the power of Big Data, Internet of Things sensor data and streamed Infinite Data to empower you to control your information to make better informed decisions.
Orbi is also our 3D software development platform. Orbi creates 3D real time environments where custom Apps are developed to provide world class solutions for Smart Buildings, Smart Cities and Smart Life challenges. the digit group has over 70 cities from around the world 3D modelled in a real time environment for your immediate use. We can also import or model your building, project or city in a timely manner, providing the platform for custom features and functions to be implemented. The power and flexibility of communicating in 3D are key values when you use of Orbi. Let us set up a demo for you to experience the next generation of technology in our industry.
Sample project: interactive model of Paris central district developed for IBM as client demonstration.
Feasibility / Risk Analysis
Ensure that your project is viable with a feasibility study from Lawlor Burns & Associates
When considering and planning a potential project, you need to base your decisions on accurate information. Our feasibility study services will help you determine the viability of your project and collate the details you need to secure funding.
Our highly experienced team carefully assess your project proposal to deliver the information that investors need to base their decisions on. As a trusted independent third party, we can help you:
- Determine if your project is viable and if any conditions need to be met before investment
- Gain accurate information of potential projects based on a thorough review of specifications, licenses and permits, location and site visits, economic analysis and supplier qualification
- Assess risk accurately through our careful analysis
Order of Magnitude Cost Estimate
Lawlor Burns and Associates experienced team can provide an order of magnitude cost estimate based on in initial sketch design proposals developed by the design team and the Client. We will advise on the infrastructure, building and services costs to develop an overall Master Cost Plan.
Our aim will be to achieve cost certainty for our client at the earliest possible stage, we shall carry out a detailed site assessment focusing on potential abnormal costs in order to develop a schedule of abnormal cost that can be identified, justified and costed, looking in conjunction with other design team members that all options have been adequately investigated so as the mitigate the extent of abnormals encountered.
Our aim will be to achieve the preparation of elemental cost plans from sketch design stage which we shall monitor and update with continued cost checking as the Final design develops to ensure the project remains within budget.
Site Resolution Plan
Lawlor Burns project delivery.
- The potential project (usually off market) having undergone a very detailed due diligence, including a financial appraisal that gives the current values, break up values and eventual sales values of the project along with an outline roadmap to achieve same.
- Legal, Title and all contractual matters such as easements, rights of way, wayleaves, restrictive covenants.
- Full review of all statutory consents and identify any compliance issues that prevent the future sale or leasing of the development.
- Full due diligence and professionally produced cost plan for either new build or the rehabilitation of a development with unfinished building works.
- A full project plan for the delivery of the development, including any statuary issues and identifying all costs associated with completing the developments up to the point of sale.
In summary the team implements the roadmap – project plan and begins the process of de-risking the development along with enhancing the value of same, up to and beyond the expected returns.
On appointment the Lawlor Burns Team immediately deployed as follows.
- A full detailed survey of every unit and all site services was carried out along with a unit by unit detailed cost plan of the works required to bring same to a saleable level of finish.
As part of this process reengage where possible the original Architects and civil- structural engineers, this insured that the certificate of compliance required by the legal team could be completed and made good for contract.
- An immediate clean-up of the development including engagement with the resident’s association and a full overhaul of the estates appearance and landscaping.
- Resolve any breaches in planning compliance particularly in the site services, by engagement with the local authority agree a full site resolution plan, including the agreement of a development bond and all outstanding planning conditions.
- We re-establish the developments registration under the HomeBond scheme where available.